We offer to our clients legal support and assistance in designing and managing initiatives carried out through digital channels and social media, including controls on the compliance with legal requirements provided by advertisement laws, consumer rights laws, electronic commerce laws, intellectual properties and brand protection laws.
Legal assistence in the field of digital communication and influencer marketing
Keeping up with the new opportunities and scenarios offered by the digital market and by social networks, we offer to our Clients legal support in managing relationships with Influencers and other partners in the context of communication campaigns or other advertising or sponsored initiatives for the promotion of products or services of the Client.
Our services include a 360-degree support in the adaptation of internal communication or sponsorship initiatives, as well as a thorough verification of creative contents and materials provided by external agencies within the context of such activities, and in full compliance with the Legislative Decree 145/2007 on misleading advertisement, with the Legislative Decree 206/2005 for the protection of customers, with the Code of Conduct for commercial communication and with all other relevant applicable laws on advertisement.
Our service also include the drafting of support materials, including: Internal policies and procedures for the correct use of digital tools and instruments, Guidelines and procedures for the creation of advertising contents, in light of the fairness and transparency principles and in full compliance with the most recent guidelines of the Italian Agency for Telecommunication (AGCOM), of the Italian Authority for Advertisement (IAP), with Corporate Governance Code, with all the relevant sectorial legislation and with the laws on the protection of intellectual property rights.
Intellectual properties and brand protection in the digital evironment and exploitation of new communication channels with the public
We assist our Clients in the protection of their intellectual properties and in defining the best way of exploiting digital channels for communicating with the public, especially through:
- drafting, with the Client’s support, corporate policies to support internal department in defining the development of websites, web portals, digital applications, mobile apps, projects involving social network, artificial intelligence;
- drafting of specific contractual clauses in order to manage the relationships with agencies in charge of carrying out market researches or sentiment analysis activities;
- support in the correct setting of advertising activities in the context of influencer marketing;
- assistance in the protection (either judicial or extra judicial) of the company’s copyrights on graphical, methodological, and technological solutions;
- drafting of contract for the sale and purchase of licenses for intellectual property rights.
E-commerce and consumers protection
We offer specific services to companies operating in the e-commerce sector, by supporting them in designing and reviewing their e-commerce channels, in full compliance with data protection laws and consumers protection laws.
Our services in this specific area include:
- drafting (or reviewing) of General Terms of Sales, Terms and Conditions for websites and e-commerce channels, compliant with consumers protection laws, and light of the business goals of the Client;
- supporting the exam or the design of e-commerce channels (e.g. designing the online journey which leads the Customer to buy or to pre order a specific product; drafting of specific documents to be implemented in the single parts of the online journey, such as the online chart);
- assisting and supporting the single contact persons or internal teams in designing and using specific instruments; proposing solutions which may help to achieve the business goals, with the highest level of compliance with all applicable laws;
- assistance in negotiation and dispute resolution proceedings with customers.
Nowadays, within the context of their daily business activities, all companies must face different legal issue, whose resolution often requires a cross disciplinary approach; finding an effective solution to such issue, may easily result in an increase of management costs, as well as in a waste of energies and efforts, which inevitably impacts the timing of the intervention.
In order to meet these needs, we offer our Legal Desk services, which are specifically addressed to Small or Medium Size Companies.
We specifically offer legal assistance and cross disciplinary consulting services on whose availability and swiftness our Clients can always rely on.
Our services are designed for small companies or entities that intend to outsource the resolution of legal issues, but it may also represent a valuable support to the legal departments of bigger and more structured companies.
We offer our specialist services through a team of senior professional – specialized in different areas – which may help the Client in capitalizing legal consultancies, by guaranteeing a constant legal update in its area of business; our cross-disciplinary approach moreover, allows to fully exploit the economies of scale.
Among our areas of practice:
- Assistance in corporate compliance (e.g. protection of personal data, workplace safety, environmental laws, D. Lgs 231/2001, healthcare regulation);
- Contractual assistance (both active and passive cycle);
- Drafting/verification of legal/commercial correspondence;
- Legal assistance for the protection of intellectual properties;
- Legal/technical-organizational assistance on the use of telematic and informatic systems;
- Legal assistance in the area of marketing and communication;
- Credits management and collection, both in Italy and abroad.
To each of our Clients, within the context of our services, we offer the support of a dedicated “legal contact person”, who shall coordinate the action and shall have direct and regular contacts with the company. We believe that such presence:
- Consolidates trust with the Client;
- Allows better customization of the services, on the basis of a deeper knowledge of the Client’s needs;
- Guarantees a constant legal presence, which may actively interact with the Client.
With regard to the modalities of our intervention, we offer the typical “help desk” methodology: which means flexibility and freedom for the Client to define an annual budget which shall be allocated to the services, so as to take full advantage of the economies of scale.
Our goal is to transform what up until today has – probably – been perceived as the sole cost of compliance, into an insurance – or better, an investment in a well-done job.
Book your Service
If you need specific legal advice, if you want more information about the services we offer, or if you want to request an estimate, please fill out the "Book your Service" form. Once you have entered your data, a valid e-mail address and the subject of the request, you will be promptly contacted by the Lawyers and Professionals of netforLegaL, who will provide you with all the information you need, will verify the possibility to assist you, and will provide you with a rough estimate.