Development of Organizational, Management and Control Models, tailored on the basis of the specific characteristics and the complexity of the client’s corporate structure; definition of Ethical Codes and support protocols, including the participation in Supervisory Boards. Thanks to a dedicated legal professional, we guarantee a constant legal support, personalized on the client’s needs.
Legal compliance with d.Lgs. 231/2001
Our team of professional in different areas of practice, such as legal, organizational, workplace and environmental security, assists our Clients in defining Organizational, management and control Models, through:
- detailed risk analysis in relation to all criminal offences which may be commitment, including measurement of the risks, analysis of cases and examples of different felonies in relation to operative processes, advices, and suggestions for improvement actions, in relation to each operative process;
- development of an Organizational Model, based on the corporate reality of the Client and on precise control principles, considering the peculiarities of the Client’s area of business and of the findings of the risks analysis, with a view to enhance the internal control systems, in compliance with the already existing corporate rules;
- definition of an ethical code and protocols and support in drafting the documents describing the Organizational Model adopted;
- services connected to the role of the “Supervisory Board” (cd. Organismo di Vigilanza), which shall guarantee on the effectiveness, adequacy, enforcement, and compliance with the Organizational Model;
- trainings sessions for managers and personnel on the Organizational Model, through workshops and/or e-learning methods.
In providing our Services, we use methodologies which aim at:
- increasing the sharing of values and addresses at a corporate level;
- ensuring a system for the control of third parties, in order to safeguard the management’s position;
- improving the company’s image in the relations with commercial, institutional partners and counterparties, and in general with all other third parties involved
Participation in “supervisory boards” (c.D. Organismo di vigilanza – odv)
Our professionals have specific competences and consolidated experience in the role and functions of members of “Supervisory Boards” for the supervision and the evaluation on the actual solidity and functionality of the Organizational, Management and Control Model required by D.Lgs. 231/2001.
When assuming an active role in a Supervisory Board, we carry out audits and verifications on the thorough respect of the control principles, on the basis of specific intervention programs agreed upon and shared with the Client; we furthermore verify the correct implementation of the Model and of the relevant procedures, and we aid the Client in asserting violations to the Organizational Model and of the Ethical Code and possible behavioral deviations which may emerge from the analysis of the information flows or from any report received.
Nowadays, within the context of their daily business activities, all companies must face different legal issue, whose resolution often requires a cross disciplinary approach; finding an effective solution to such issue, may easily result in an increase of management costs, as well as in a waste of energies and efforts, which inevitably impacts the timing of the intervention.
In order to meet these needs, we offer our Legal Desk services, which are specifically addressed to Small or Medium Size Companies.
We specifically offer legal assistance and cross disciplinary consulting services on whose availability and swiftness our Clients can always rely on.
Our services are designed for small companies or entities that intend to outsource the resolution of legal issues, but it may also represent a valuable support to the legal departments of bigger and more structured companies.
We offer our specialist services through a team of senior professional – specialized in different areas – which may help the Client in capitalizing legal consultancies, by guaranteeing a constant legal update in its area of business; our cross-disciplinary approach moreover, allows to fully exploit the economies of scale.
Among our areas of practice:
- Assistance in corporate compliance (e.g. protection of personal data, workplace safety, environmental laws, D. Lgs 231/2001, healthcare regulation);
- Contractual assistance (both active and passive cycle);
- Drafting/verification of legal/commercial correspondence;
- Legal assistance for the protection of intellectual properties;
- Legal/technical-organizational assistance on the use of telematic and informatic systems;
- Legal assistance in the area of marketing and communication;
- Credits management and collection, both in Italy and abroad.
To each of our Clients, within the context of our services, we offer the support of a dedicated “legal contact person”, who shall coordinate the action and shall have direct and regular contacts with the company. We believe that such presence:
- Consolidates trust with the Client;
- Allows better customization of the services, on the basis of a deeper knowledge of the Client’s needs;
- Guarantees a constant legal presence, which may actively interact with the Client.
With regard to the modalities of our intervention, we offer the typical “help desk” methodology: which means flexibility and freedom for the Client to define an annual budget which shall be allocated to the services, so as to take full advantage of the economies of scale.
Our goal is to transform what up until today has – probably – been perceived as the sole cost of compliance, into an insurance – or better, an investment in a well-done job.
Book your Service
If you need specific legal advice, if you want more information about the services we offer, or if you want to request an estimate, please fill out the "Book your Service" form. Once you have entered your data, a valid e-mail address and the subject of the request, you will be promptly contacted by the Lawyers and Professionals of netforLegaL, who will provide you with all the information you need, will verify the possibility to assist you, and will provide you with a rough estimate.